Happy thanksgiving to you and your family! Today is a good day to simply spend time with your loved ones and reflect on what you’re thankful for. Bread bread (not too much bread) and just enjoy today! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
1. Prepare your mind to enjoy the holiday meal but make it self cautious to eat in moderation. Tell yourself exactly what you’re going to eat for the holidays.
2. Start with a big healthy breakfast. have at least 16-32oz of water for breakfast, 30 grams of lean protein (meats, protein shake)
3. For your meal make sure your plate is 50 percent veggies and 10-15% bad carbs.
1. Keep new goals every 3-4 months. Whether it’s getting leaner, more muscle or just physically fit for a marathon.
2. Find clothes you like to wear. Find a nice pair of tight ripped jeans you want to fit into. Or a shirt to show off your arms. Or a dress with a unique cut to it.
3. Look at yourself in the mirror every-week a evaluate yourself.
Eat protein and veggie every meal. If you’re looking to lose weight as fast as possible then start with protein veggie at every meal, and you’ll slim down fast!
“What is the cause of our weight gain?”… The simple truth is that we can achieve weight loss by doing one thing: reducing or eliminating insulin spikes!
Read more here – www.corporatewellnessmagazine.com
Here you go
10 treadmill sprints (select a speed that challenges you) between 5.0-10.0 preferable and sprint for 30 seconds then follow each sprint with a 1 min walk on treadmill. 10 times and you’re out of there!
When you need motivation, maybe you stopped eating healthy, or working out. Or maybe you’re still working out but not at a high intensity as you like, go back and revisit your why. The reason why you started and meditate on that, that’s what’s going to get you back going.
Today is Sunday, use today to prepare your meals and workouts (if you haven’t already done so) for this up coming week. If you prepare today for your fitness goals, you have a better shot of conquering your week!
1. Standard Plank
2. Hanging Leg Raises
4. Side Planks
5. Barbell Squats
1. Barbell military press (in front)
2. Barbell military press (in the back)
3. Dumbbell forward raises
4. Dumbbell lateral raises
5. Barbell or Dumbbell shoulder shrugs