“WHAT SHOULD I EAT BEFORE MY WORKOUT?”
Looking for an alternative to chicken breast?? How about a new, tasty way to cook your ground turkey?? I’ve been trying to experiment more with ground turkey and found this recipe online at Muscle & Strength. More so, I’ve been craving chili so this was perfect!
- 1 lb Ground Turkey Breast
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1 16 oz. Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 tbs Brown Sugar/or substitute
- 3 tbs Chili Powder
- 1 capful Vinegar (I used Red Wie Vinegar)
- 8 oz. Low Sodium Tomato Sauce
- Himalayan Salt and Pepper to Taste (I used Sea Salt)
- 1 Cup Kidney Beans
Lightly spray your frying pan. Add turkey and onions, crumble turkey and cook fully. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover pot with lid.
Continue to cook on low heat for 30 minutes. Yup, it was that easy!!
Makes 6 servings
Calories 228 | Protein 33g | Carbs 22g | Fat 2g