Happy thanksgiving to you and your family! Today is a good day to simply spend time with your loved ones and reflect on what you’re thankful for. Bread bread (not too much bread) and just enjoy today! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
1. Prepare your mind to enjoy the holiday meal but make it self cautious to eat in moderation. Tell yourself exactly what you’re going to eat for the holidays.
2. Start with a big healthy breakfast. have at least 16-32oz of water for breakfast, 30 grams of lean protein (meats, protein shake)
3. For your meal make sure your plate is 50 percent veggies and 10-15% bad carbs.
1. Keep new goals every 3-4 months. Whether it’s getting leaner, more muscle or just physically fit for a marathon.
2. Find clothes you like to wear. Find a nice pair of tight ripped jeans you want to fit into. Or a shirt to show off your arms. Or a dress with a unique cut to it.
3. Look at yourself in the mirror every-week a evaluate yourself.
Your body fat percentage is primarily determined by your diet (eating habits). Doing cardio does burn fat, but if you eat too much your body will simply replace the fat loss with the excess calories you’re giving it.
Weightlifting actually burns about the same amount of calories per hour as low intensity cardio, but it also burns more calories after the workout called the “after burn effect”. The muscle you build as a result also helps keep you lean because it increases the total amount of calories that your body burns while at rest.
Today is Monday! Another week, another day to start off strong, to get your workout in and begin the week with a bang! You got this!
It’s about to be a new week! Sunday is here, it’s time for you to RE-FOCUS..RE-COMMIT to your goals and go after them! Start today meal prepping, start today preparing your mind for good workouts this week! The week is coming , and you have to prepare for it in your mind before you do it in your body!
I hear this question time to time, is it best to workout in the mornings, evening, or late night? My answer is all of the above, but most importantly is what fits best with your body. If you’re a morning person, you have alot of energy in the mornings, then you will want to workout in the mornings. If you’re anything like me, then mornings wont be your time it would be midday or evenings. Some people have to work all day and the best time for them might be late night. For others, if they workout late nights, then it’s hard for them to get to sleep so midday or evening might be best. So try all times of the day and see what works best for you, then stick with it 5 days a week! You got this!